Tag cloudbeaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux brett burgundy cellaring cheap chile closures complexity cooking critics england etna faults food fridge georgia germany greece italy lebanon link madeira manchester matching merchant myth natural note objectivity organic pinot noir portugal restaurant science scores sicily spain subjectivity switzerland tasting terroir travel
- If there is one thing you should learn about wine... http://t.co/BcFDgJQPiT
- @wendyswetnam Have a great trip. Can we look forward to supper clubs with Indian food in the future?
- @SoVeryBritish Thought you might like this. Apologies in advance if not https://t.co/3BLcKp07jE
- RT @MENnewsdesk: BIG restaurant news: @SolitaNQ takes over Aumbry & Bombay in #Prestwich for huge new venue http://t.co/NRvzPnINZY http://t…
- @BuonVinoOnline @the_a_stevenson @lenclumewine Yours may have all gone, but I still have 3 bottles :) Worth keeping for a few years?
© 2010-2015 Steve Slatcher
Tag Archives: closures
I first came across Lascar last year when a friend brought a bottle to a meal at Aladdin. Unfortunately I was not in tasting-note mode, and I even forgot which varietal it was. I was impressed, and even more impressed … Continue reading