Tag cloudbeaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux burgundy cellaring cheap chile closures complexity cooking critics economics england etna faults food fridge georgia germany greece italy lebanon link madeira manchester matching merchant myth natural note objectivity organic pinot noir portugal restaurant science scores sicily spain subjectivity switzerland tasting terroir travel
- @ManchesterKatB @drunkenbutcher All we need is a scary name for the supper club host. Let me see...
- @ManchesterKatB @drunkenbutcher Just in case, I'll be checking if any supper club attendees stop tweeting just before #projectmayhem
- @drunkenbutcher @ManchesterKatB Believe it or not, I find that response somewhat reassuring.
- @nick_fildes A bit late, but do consider Native Wine Grapes of Italy. My review here: http://t.co/MYKMWB2iMZ
- @wendyswetnam You're very welcome. Hope to get to one of those dates myself. I'll be in touch.
© 2010-2014 Steve Slatcher
Tag Archives: england
At the end of an earlier post on visits to a couple of English vineyards I mentioned I might have more to say after trying some of my purchases. Well I opened a few bottles last weekend for my small tasting group, … Continue reading