Tag cloudbeaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux burgundy cellaring chile closures complexity cooking critics england etna faults film food fridge georgia germany glasses greece italy lebanon link madeira manchester matching merchant myth natural note objectivity organic pinot noir portugal restaurant science scores sicily spain subjectivity switzerland tasting terroir travel
- @vegetarianchef Thanks, Eddie. Always happy to revisit some dishes, but will skip January.
- @vegetarianchef Is the menu going to be substantially new?
- It includes a reference to this scary video showing how we eat, drink and swallow https://t.co/hJzJ12VzwV
- Great summary of the science of how we experience wine https://t.co/8JPnYn2hl4
- RT @StevenOakes: Pray for these tonight before you go to sleep. https://t.co/P7Fko4NOy2
© 2010-2015 Steve Slatcher
Tag Archives: england
At the end of an earlier post on visits to a couple of English vineyards I mentioned I might have more to say after trying some of my purchases. Well I opened a few bottles last weekend for my small tasting group, … Continue reading