Tag cloudbeaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux burgundy cellaring cheap chile closures complexity cooking critics economics england faults food fridge germany greece italy labelling lebanon link madeira manchester map matching merchant myth natural note objectivity organic pinot noir portugal restaurant science scores sicily spain subjectivity switzerland tasting terroir travel
- @mcrfoodies Would love to come, but leaving for hols at silly o'clock the following day... to Italy.
- My latest blog post - a book review of "The Aesthetics of Wine" http://t.co/4CAH38cDEY
- RT @glynwintle: Gov no longer restricting itself to censoring illegal content...going to start censoring content which it didn’t like http:…
- @neilbuttery OK. Maybe see you in June!
- @neilbuttery Do you have 2 places for tomorrow?
© 2010-2014 Steve Slatcher
Tag Archives: england
At the end of an earlier post on visits to a couple of English vineyards I mentioned I might have more to say after trying some of my purchases. Well I opened a few bottles last weekend for my small tasting group, … Continue reading