Tag cloudbeaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux burgundy cellaring cheap chile closures complexity cooking critics economics england etna faults food fridge georgia germany greece italy lebanon link madeira manchester matching merchant myth natural note objectivity organic pinot noir portugal restaurant science scores sicily spain subjectivity switzerland tasting terroir travel
- RT @carolJhedges: Reasons for Admittance to a Victorian Asylum ( in case you missed it yesterday). I'm in. http://t.co/HNtdMPyksN
- The Concise Guide to Wine and Blind Tasting - book review http://t.co/SmIqbIl2sM
- @andrewpeel13 Absolutely. Good luck!
- @andrewpeel13 I think you are meant just to say how awful it is, rather than do anything about it
- @just_standing2 Didn't realise you had local knowledge. I'm in South Manchester myself, so that will be the problem.
© 2010-2014 Steve Slatcher
Tag Archives: lebanon
At last – another event that reminds me of what wine is all about, and why I like writing about it. A group of wine nuts from Manchester and thereabouts once again descended on the Aladdin BYO restaurant in Withington, … Continue reading
Just after my last post on the wines of Massaya I learned that a local wine merchant, Reserve, was to hold a tasting of Massaya wines with Ramzi Ghosn. On the night Ramzi turned out to be Sami, but everything else went according … Continue reading