Tag cloudbeaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux burgundy cellaring cheap chile closures complexity cooking critics economics england faults food fridge germany greece italy labelling lebanon link madeira manchester map matching merchant myth natural note objectivity organic pinot noir portugal restaurant science scores sicily spain subjectivity switzerland tasting terroir travel
- @neilbuttery OK. Maybe see you in June!
- @neilbuttery Do you have 2 places for tomorrow?
- RT @reillygolfpro: Oh the irony... http://t.co/jpTYL7e31d
- @droujoudb Fair enough. I shall beware on 28th December.
- @droujoudb @VinsDivins You do realise it was an April Fool don't you? Nothing to do with my (or Nez du Vin's) views on terroir.
© 2010-2014 Steve Slatcher
Tag Archives: lebanon
At last – another event that reminds me of what wine is all about, and why I like writing about it. A group of wine nuts from Manchester and thereabouts once again descended on the Aladdin BYO restaurant in Withington, … Continue reading
Just after my last post on the wines of Massaya I learned that a local wine merchant, Reserve, was to hold a tasting of Massaya wines with Ramzi Ghosn. On the night Ramzi turned out to be Sami, but everything else went according … Continue reading