Tag cloudaroma beaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux burgundy cellaring chile closures complexity cooking critics douro england etna faults film food fridge georgia germany greece italy lebanon link madeira majorca manchester matching merchant myth note objectivity pinot noir port portugal restaurant science sicily smell spain subjectivity tasting terroir travel
- @LorettaBiasetti @MCRMetrolink Ah. On the app, there is just a (the latest?) tweet.
- @MCRMetrolink I using Get Me There. The one we use to buy tickets
- @MCRMetrolink @LorettaBiasetti I can't see a "line status section" in the app. How do I access that?
- Text speak on signs at Schiphol is one thing, but this is totaly unnecessary https://t.co/TrMxL7EqrA
- Santorini as a destination for wine lovers - go there! https://t.co/LS14QyYTUq
© 2010-2016 Steve Slatcher
Tag Archives: lebanon
At last – another event that reminds me of what wine is all about, and why I like writing about it. A group of wine nuts from Manchester and thereabouts once again descended on the Aladdin BYO restaurant in Withington, … Continue reading
Just after my last post on the wines of Massaya I learned that a local wine merchant, Reserve, was to hold a tasting of Massaya wines with Ramzi Ghosn. On the night Ramzi turned out to be Sami, but everything else went according … Continue reading