Tag cloudbeaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux burgundy cellaring cheap chile closures complexity cooking critics economics england etna faults food fridge georgia germany greece italy lebanon link madeira manchester matching merchant myth natural note objectivity organic pinot noir portugal restaurant science scores sicily spain subjectivity switzerland tasting terroir travel
- Terroir skepticism again http://t.co/flBNgOYeNO
- RT @codinghorror: I want to meet these people who are like "yay, I pasted text and all my formatting was preserved". I want to meet them, a…
- Fooling the (wine) expert again - thoughts on an article in The New Yorker http://t.co/9XfGpMcWCv
- @mcrfoodies Tricky one, that. Don't have much Spanish wine ATM, but I'll find something.
- 3 tickets left now, it says ;) @mcrfoodies Spanish #supperclub - https://t.co/ADoUiAx63p …
© 2010-2014 Steve Slatcher