Tag cloudbeaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux brett burgundy cellaring cheap chile closures complexity cooking critics england etna faults food fridge georgia germany greece italy lebanon link madeira manchester matching merchant myth natural note objectivity organic pinot noir portugal restaurant science scores sicily spain subjectivity switzerland tasting terroir travel
- RT @KimKierkegaard: What color is that dress? Who is color blind? By distracting ourselves from the thought of death, do we make life any e…
- RT @SoVeryBritish: The horror: "How about we just order a bit of everything and share?"
- Is balance always a good thing in wine? http://t.co/L690lwLhVF
- @ilLambrusco Thanks again. 2013 is the vintage I have.
- @ilLambrusco Many thanks. Looks like Ian d'Agata got the name wrong. Which vintage got 3 Bicchieri? Bottles will be opened 28th Feb :)
© 2010-2015 Steve Slatcher