Tag cloudbeaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux brett burgundy cellaring chile closures complexity cooking critics england etna faults food fridge georgia germany greece italy lambrusco lebanon link madeira manchester matching merchant myth natural note objectivity organic pinot noir portugal restaurant science scores sicily spain subjectivity switzerland tasting terroir travel
- RT @TwopTwips: EMPLOYERS. Finding out where your staff fall on the Clarkson sacking is a good way of discovering which ones you can hit. (v…
- A #Lambrusco fest http://t.co/qC2OKDvKKp
- @likesohushhush In a sense though, that sort of thing also makes WW2 seem more recent than it used to be when I was a child
- And if you want to join us at Wendy's House (@wendyswetnam) , we'll be there on Saturday. To avoid us, go on Thursday.
- RT @wendyswetnam: My long awaited Indian supper clubs are Thur 19th (http://t.co/OdTKlEyOqF ) + Sat 21st March (http://t.co/3d6y7Xx93K ) Ho…
© 2010-2015 Steve Slatcher