Tag cloudbeaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux burgundy cellaring cheap chile closures complexity cooking critics economics england etna faults food fridge georgia germany greece italy lebanon link madeira manchester matching merchant myth natural note objectivity organic pinot noir portugal restaurant science scores sicily spain subjectivity switzerland tasting terroir travel
- Why conclusions from grape DNA profiling can be wrong http://t.co/VY2Xi0IIrV
- RT @carolJhedges: Reasons for Admittance to a Victorian Asylum ( in case you missed it yesterday). I'm in. http://t.co/HNtdMPyksN
- The Concise Guide to Wine and Blind Tasting - book review http://t.co/SmIqbIl2sM
- @andrewpeel13 Absolutely. Good luck!
- @andrewpeel13 I think you are meant just to say how awful it is, rather than do anything about it
© 2010-2014 Steve Slatcher