Tag cloudbeaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux burgundy cellaring cheap chile closures complexity cooking critics economics england etna faults food fridge georgia germany greece italy lebanon link madeira manchester matching merchant myth natural note objectivity organic pinot noir portugal restaurant science scores sicily spain subjectivity switzerland tasting terroir travel
- @wendyswetnam Can I have the menu for tomorrow please? Many thanks, Steve
- RT @TwopTwips: AVOID the expense of champagne by giving your guests white wine and a straw to blow their own bubbles. (via @SusieBeeTee)
- How much do you need to spend to get a decent wine? http://t.co/IFnNQ55QMg
- @worldoffinewine Have you sent out issue 46 yet? Haven't received it, and not many weeks left in 2014.
- RT @SimonNRicketts: Well played, road-namers, well played. http://t.co/QhqwCx1Jl5 (via @michlan) http://t.co/FQgNSE2YAS
© 2010-2014 Steve Slatcher