Tag cloudbeaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux brett burgundy cellaring cheap chile closures complexity cooking critics england etna faults food fridge georgia germany greece italy lebanon link madeira manchester matching merchant myth natural note objectivity organic pinot noir portugal restaurant science scores sicily spain subjectivity switzerland tasting terroir travel
- @likesohushhush Remove "like", and I suppose it is a meta-metaphor
- @likesohushhush My favourite simile, seen somewhere recently, is "it is like a metaphor for life", or something along those lines
- What is a dry wine? http://t.co/fJi2RP14ll
- If there is one thing you should learn about wine... http://t.co/BcFDgJQPiT
- @wendyswetnam Have a great trip. Can we look forward to supper clubs with Indian food in the future?
© 2010-2015 Steve Slatcher