Tag cloudaroma beaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux burgundy cellaring chile closures complexity cooking critics england etna faults film food fridge germany greece italy lebanon link madeira majorca manchester matching merchant myth natural note objectivity organic pinot noir portugal restaurant science scores sicily smell spain subjectivity tasting terroir travel
- I'm getting mixed messages. Do we want our leaders to be lying, manipulative twats; or rational, thoughtful and straightforward?
- RT @paddyjamessmith: German newspaper editorial today https://t.co/g4A9oOIcjK
- @the_a_stevenson It would of course be a government body that allocates the points used - they know best
- I'm not against foreign wines, but let's use a points system to control imports. A 90pt min will save local drinks, and the NHS
- A handy guide to some possible future roles for the UK in Europe (courtesy of the Wikipedia EEA article). HTH. https://t.co/R3GA8qKOEc
© 2010-2016 Steve Slatcher