Tag cloudbeaujolais biodynamics book bordeaux brett burgundy cellaring chile closures complexity cooking critics england etna faults food fridge georgia germany greece italy lambrusco lebanon link madeira manchester matching merchant myth natural note objectivity organic pinot noir portugal restaurant science scores sicily spain subjectivity switzerland tasting terroir travel
- @likesohushhush They should use bags of sugar as the unit for CO2, so we can understand
- @alicebhansen Like your tumblr pictures BTW. Wish I were better at close-ups.
- @alicebhansen Thanks for the follow, and great to meet you last night.
- Château Milens 2001 and a Riedel Ultra decanter http://t.co/L8yPZk4eiG
- @the_a_stevenson Thanks Andrew. I suppose it would be early for most, but doesn't seem a second too soon for me
© 2010-2015 Steve Slatcher